Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 1 of Session 2

Happy Monday everyone! I have had a pretty productive day so far. I woke up at 5:20 a.m. and my friend Katie and I were out the door for out 1.62 mile run before 5:50. We went slow and steady because this is her first time running in a really long time. She did awesome though, and we made it home in pretty decent time.

Then I made some Proatmeal with almond milk for my 7 a.m. breakfast and made my sevenpoint2 shake with greens, coconut milk and peanut butter and took it with me for my 9 a.m. meal at work. My mid-morning snack was 2 cups of strawberries, nummy! For lunch I had a hot pastrami sandwich on a 4 inch wheat bread with red onions and spicy mustard paired with 100 calories worth of cashews. My afternoon snack was 2 vegetable and brown rice stuffed grape leaves and 12 ozs. of pure coconut water. I finished my calorie intake for the day with white meat chicken and 3 ozs. of beef, lettuce and yogurt. I have also already consumed my 8 glasses of water for the day but will probably get another 2 or 3 in by days end.

This is my day one of INSANITY. I do my fit test tonight at 8:30. I am excited but also nervous. I know I can do it. I am very strong willed, dedicated and motivated to make this change in my life. My friend Katie and my Husband will be joining me for my Insanity Workouts so that we can support each other. I can't wait to see the changes in them and in myself!

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me, I love the support and accountability that followers to my blog provide me ;)

TTFN!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I do Insanity and I love it. I've lost 25 pounds doing that along with weightwatchers. There are times I've not felt like doing Insanity because its hard, you sweat profusely and sometimes it just sucks. BUT I've found that when i keep doing it every day i feel SO much better! So remember that even though you don't feel like pushing play, do it anyway. My arms and legs have never been as tone as they are today and it's because of Insanity. Good Job girl!!

    ReplyDelete