Thursday, May 3, 2012

Week 6 Day 5 Exercisin' Update

So, I went running today for the first time this week. I was soooo sore Monday after my crazy long and painful hike in Zion, that I had taken a few days to re-coop. Problem #1, I was still kinda sore from Monday. Problem #2, I gave myself a new addition to my route being, as always, too much of an over achiever. Problem #3, I hadn't run in 4 days. This was the most pain I had been in in a run since Week 1. I lost count of how many time I honestly wanted to just sit down on the sidewalk or even better, turn around and head home. But I eventually made it home on, mostly the route I had planned. And, despite my sad sad pace time, I went further in one run than I ever have before. Now I just need to work on picking up the pace so that this 5k at the end of the month doesn't totally kick my trash. I survived today, I know tomorrow will be better and I know I can do it. I will not give up, I will stick with this (even when it is so hard I want to cry), and all because; I Am Worth It! TTFN, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment