Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 4 Day 3 Exercisin'

I actually survived tonight. I was pretty scared because my workouts intensify this week and I am running twice as much as I was before and the overall workout is 7 minutes longer. But, I finished less out of breath than usual. Granted, I didn't push myself very hard speed wise b/c I wanted to insure that I finished on my first attempt, but I was also battling a sore/ tweaked ankle from a hike yesterday, a bruised hip also from said hike, and shoes that are really starting to hurt my left foot. I am super proud of the results overall.

While I am really sore, it feels good to be reminded that there are muscles in places that I forgot about and the rock climbing yesterday gave me some serious ab work that I am still feeling today. I truly love seeing the changes in myself and in my body. I never thought I would actually look forward to running, and I still don't, lol. I actually kind of dread it more and more as it draws closer during the day, but, once I am running I am in love with it. I feel like I have purpose and a goal and I love that that drives me to do better and better. I Am Worth It and I am going to be healthy, happy and skinny before I know it. :)

TTFN,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment